Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Waiting Is A Pain

I am a impatient person. I do not like to wait. We have this cow that is pregnant and I am so tired of waiting for it to come. I hope that it comes soon. It is going to come when we finally give up thinking that it is going to come soon. She is a small cow so I am hoping that the baby is small. This cow's name is Dixie Daisy. She is pretty much my cow because when we were weaning and halter breaking her I spent the most time out in the pen with her training her, brushing her, and giving her treats. I love her. She is my favorite cow so far. She is kind of scary because she have about 6" long horns, but she is super sweet. Comment if you think cows are cute and that you want them. my comment would be that I love them and I am so glad that we have them! They are so cute!

2 comments:

  1. I think they are cute but I don't want one because they are a lot of work. I'm not tryng to seem lazy, if you know what I mean. I also don't want one because I would not always be there with it because I don't live on a farm. -Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what your are talking about. But they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete