Monday, June 15, 2015

I'm Back


I am back from my trip. I had tons of fun. So as I said, I will tell you about my trip. So we went to my uncle's graduation and then to a pool party. After those two things, we went to my other uncle's house for 2 nights, 3 days.  We played on their trampoline and had a water- balloon fight that lasted for about 1 minute. Some of my cousins and my brother ad sister slept on their porch. I didn't because I was not about the idea of sleeping in the pitch black and freezing all night. The pulled an all- nighter until the sun rose which was at 3 am. They had tons of fun and so did I just hanging out and playing with them. My cousins have stilts so I tried to do them. I got about 5 steps on them and then fell off. I didn't get hurt though. I will post tomorrow. I will post a picture of a project I am doing after I finish it.

3 comments:

  1. We love you Jeannie!-Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too!!! I wish you guys could have stayed later! What was your fave part of your trip. Mine was getting to see you!

    ReplyDelete