Friday, January 29, 2016

To everyone who visits my blog. Thank you! I know I haven't been posting in a long time but I have been so busy! So today I tight that I would give you an update on my life. A few months ago I started volleyball. At my school the is a "A" team and a "B" team. I have never played volleyball before but somethings out of the grace of God j made it on the "A" team! I had practice every day after school and some days on the weekend! Volleyball is now over and I am playing basketball! I really love basketball! I love the agresive part of it where in volleyball it wasn't really agresive. I have basketball every day after school and someday a on the weekend too. Every week we Chang practice time with our boys teams. So the week it was 6:00-7:30pm so I didn't get home till 8:00pm. We have just won a game Wednesday and we couldn't have been happier! I think they last time I posed was in September. At that time we had sold our pigs at the county fair. Well our new pigs for this year should be born at anytime now. Fair is in August! We are getting Tamworth/Bershire cross pigs! We have 11 cows now and outlet here is growing! My sister is a major gymnast! She has gone to one compition and got third place overall in her level! That was really good for her first compition! She has another one this weekend and I know that she will do amazing! Just yesterday at school I got a huge honor of being the student of the month for my grade which is 7th grade! For this months theme it was fairness! I am curently keeping a strait A grade in school and I plan to keep it like that even when I play sports. Well that's all for now and I hope that I can find some more time to blog and I am truly sorry that it has been forever sense the last. Just know that I am extremely busy right now so it is hard for me to find time to do anything else that sports and school!

No comments:

Post a Comment