Friday, July 31, 2015

Yuck!

Ok, so this was so... I don't even have words to describe it.. I guess it was yuck... I literally don't have words to describe it. Ok, I will get to the story now. So I was going to gather eggs and shut in the chickens for the night. So I went inside to get the eggs and when I stepped into the chicken coop I saw something silver on the other side of the chicken house. I didn't think about it because I thought that it was just a mouse trap that we had in there. so I just went about my way. I past it two times before I realized what it was. It was wrapped up around something but I couldn't tell what it was. As I walked by it the second time I realized that it was a snake eating a mouse!!!!! The mouse could fit into its mouth!!!! It so gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment